Tuesday, January 22, 2013

A cruising we will go....


1-8-13
I went to Cartagena, Colombia.  We saw lots of birds, even a toucan in the tree.  I got a card with lots of peso coins.  Pesos are the currency in Colombia.  Then I went to the Emerald museum.  I won the free necklace with an emerald in it.  When we went to the museum we went on a tour and saw a big emerald.



 
1-9-13
We went through the Panama Canal.  They had lots of locks.  The locks raise the ships up.  Mules(small trains) pull the ships with ropes to keep from hitting the sides.   We were next to a cargo ship the whole day.  We are changing oceans.  Going from the Atlantic to the Pacific.
1-12-13
I saw a humpback whale.   I had a paper airplane competition with my friend Caleb in kids club.  I also went swimming.




1-14-13
We are in Peru.  We went to a museum.  There were lots of gold and silver from the Incas and earlier settlers.  We stayed overnight on the ship in Lima.  We had a BBQ by the pool.  I really liked the beans and chorizo sausages. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment