Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Doing Disney


The 2nd day, mom surprised me and took me to Disneyland with Cheryl (the kids club director).  We spent whole day there from 10-7:30.  We rode the Grizzly Gulch (like Big Thunder Mtn) 5 times in a row, with no line.  Then we wandered over to Toystory Land.  There were some fun rides there like Slinky Dog and a Parachute Drop.  There is an RC racer there too but it was closed for the day.  We watched the parade and then continued into Tomorrowland.  Here I rode Space Mountain 4 times even in the front row.   It is much darker than the ones in the US and better.  We also rode Buzz Lightyear 4 times and I drove a car on Autotopia.  We finished the day shopping on Main Street.  I also saw some characters and got autographs.  It was an awesome day.


No comments:

Post a Comment