![]() |
| goldfish market |
The last day in Hong Kong, we went to the markets in
Kowloon. We saw goldfish and other fish
for sale. Then we went to the flower
market and the bird market. I didn’t get
to buy any birds or fish even though I wanted to. I saw a toucan for sale there, not sure if
that’s legal in the U.S. We then went
shopping in the big markets where the sold all kinds of things like purses,
clothes and toys. I found some more cars
and Pikachu slippers. We also got a Ninjago
Lloyd Garmadon, the green ninja. I now
know what they mean by shop til you drop.
The last thing we did was visit Starbucks and I got a Frappuccino. It was yummy.
I really liked Hong Kong.
![]() |
| toucan in bird market |
![]() |
| bird market |



No comments:
Post a Comment