Mar 7, 2013
![]() |
| me holding open a giant clam |
![]() |
| starfish at first island |
![]() |
| joe cool |
The next island we went to a resort. We went snorkeling from a diving platform. The water was deep there. We saw lots of fish including a parrot fish. They had lunch on the beach, including shrimp. I had a local drink called Four Seasons. I really liked it. After lunch, Grandpa and I went kayaking for a little while.
We then headed to the 3rd island. It was another resort island. We fed the fish and they all swam up and
surrounded me. I don’t know the names
but they very colorful. There were lots
of them, probably hundreds.
At the last island we saw some neat shells but you couldn’t
pick them up because it was a National Park.
One local lady asked to take a picture with me, I guess she hadn’t
really seen many white kids.
When we got back to the port we went shopping and I bought a rainmaker. It says Palawan on it so I will always remember it was from there.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment